This task will track the racking, setup, and installation of the new cumin master for eqiad, ordered to replace outdated hardware system neodymium.
Hostname Proposal: If we cannot come up with a decent cluster type name for this, we'll have to re-use old (no longer used) element names. As it is the role cluster::management, how about just clustermgmt1001?
Racking Proposal: Any 1G rack, this is replacing (not running alongside) neodymium, so its location in regards to it is irrelevant.
 - receive in system on #procurement task T195418
 - rack system with proposed racking plan (see above) & update racktables (include all system info plus location)
 - bios/drac/serial setup/testing
 - mgmt dns entries added for both asset tag and hostname
 - network port setup (description, enable, vlan)
** end on-site specific steps
 - production dns entries added
 - operations/puppet update (install_server at minimum, other files if possible)
 - OS installation
 - puppet accept/initial run
 - handoff for service implementation