**May 25 - May 29**
- Had meeting with Nikerabbit and Nemo_bis to discuss mainly T98665
- Work in progress for T100175 (reuse TUX elements)
- Investigating better approach to paginate translated and untranslated messages:
# Fetch all resultset at once without size parameter: Easy for displaying translated messages. May prove to be inefficient as documents grow. We may get result within 1st 100 resultset or so, then fetching remaining resultsets is not useful.
# Fetch 100 results(apply size parameter), if a minimum no. of translations(i.e. 25) are not found then search for next 100 and so on: Will not make unnecessary fetch but may require quite number of search iterations in the worst case.
- As per discussion, review in progress for submitted patch T97961.
- Sorted the group list based on search result count instead of alphabetically T100393
- Identified the problem for messages groups not listed from different wikis T100648. Need discussion for any possible solution for the same.