This task is a parent task for the front end specifications for the "add an image" structured task. It also contains some general specifications.
* In our first iteration, we are only building this task for mobile, not desktop.
* The new "add an image" task should be a new task type -- not replacing any legacy task.
* It will be a "Medium" difficulty task.
* We should have a feature flag to turn it on and off by wiki as needed.
* When we deploy the new "add an image" task, we should have the ability to make it the only task type selected for newcomers, as opposed to the current situation in which newcomers have both "add links" and "copyedit" selected, and get feeds containing both. This is similar to how we deployed for "add a link".
* [[ https://www.figma.com/file/ULhJr1isDstRbGE5vjYDsr/?node-id=2945%3A8148 | Figma ]]: canonical mockups (NOT YET ACTIONABLE -- final mockups TBD, but will be located at that link).
* //TBD document//: contains final copy and QQQ messages.
* [[ https://growth-add-image-iteration1.web.app/ConceptB_en/newcomer_homepage.html#article01 | Mobile interactive prototype ]]: does not contain exact visual designs (since this is the Design concept B user tested)