**Steps to reproduce:**
Open any Entity (e.g. https://test.wikidata.org/wiki/Q172818)
* on desktop
* or mobile
* The termbox initially shows the languages sorted in one order (e.g. `mul`, `en`, `de`, `pt`), but then JS runs and they get reordered into another order (e.g. `mul`, `de`, `en`, `pt`).
* The behavior changes based on your logged-in state / Babels (`de-N`, `en-4`, `pt-1` in the example given), and uselang (`mul` in the example given).
* There is also an accompanying console warning:
> Existing entitytermsforlanguagelistview DOM does not match configured languages
* On mobile an additional result is that the formatting is off ("No label defined" is bold, "blah" is not).
**What should have happened instead?**
* The termbox should show the languages correctly ordered from the start (just like we are used to from Wikidata proper). That is, the languages do not jump around.
* The formatting on mobile is normal again.
* We thought we’d fixed this with T307808, but there’s still some remaining issue.
* At some point we will change the sorting to allow `mul` to be there by default (see T312176).
 We understand the problem that leads to this issue.
 The problem is solved (or if solving the problem is out of scope then please create a follow-up task so we can discuss it)