Integrate the apple watch into the iOS App.
The prototype is complete. Some things to solve before scheduling:
- can we do a better search? prefix search is very limiting. (At the hackathon was a natural language search demo, maybe that is good). It would be good to be able to “ask a question” instead of searching for text like google.
- After some time with the prototype, the amount of text still seems too short to get a good explanation. I find myself sending to device 50% of the time. Lets try longer (200+ characters)
First pass at integrating with the Apple watch. Some ideas to prototype:
- [ - [x] Show screen with options to to ”Search”, or “Nearby"
- [ ] “S- [x] Show search": Speak To Search, show options for “Search Now”, or “Search Later on iPhone" results list of possible matches with title and wikidata description and snippet
- [ ] “Search Now”: Show search results list of possible matches with title and wikidata description
- [ ] Tapping on an item in a list will show options for read later or open on device.- [x] Read later -> Saved pages
- [x] Open on device -> Handoff
- [ ] “Search Later on iPhone”: Saves “- [x] Save searches to recent search” text to open the search later on devicees
Other things to do, but not in MVP:
- [ ] “Nearby”: list nearby items (gps) with title and distance
- [ ] Tapping on an item in a list will show options for read later or open on device.“Nearby” glance