Will the shared component library be written in Typescript? If so, are there certain ways we want to use TS?
* We likely will use TS, as we're using TS in many similar areas already. See T282835 for a detailed evaluation of TypeScript and ensuing discussion
* What are some best practices to facilitate using TS in the most painless/efficient way?
* How to best expose things like type definitions to consumers regardless of whether they are using TS or not?
* [[ https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/ | TypeScript documentation ]]
* [[ https://v3.vuejs.org/guide/typescript-support.html | Vue's TypeScript support docs ]]
* T284782 Improve the way WVUI ships type definitions
* T283830 Investigate use of JSDoc for type safety
* T283831 Create wiki page for Vue + TypeScript help
1. How will we facilitate TypeScript development, both for the shared component library and for feature work?
2. How will we expose type definitions to consumers?