To highlight both the paid prioritization work along with general awesome updates that are wins for the Wikimedia community.
* We all (Quim, Mukunda, and Greg) think it's a great idea.
* We all think we should wait a couple weeks since we'll get more features
* We all don't have any real amount of time to do the prose writeup this
week or probably next. (IOW: not until Q1)
* Mukunda will try to keep the list of 'things to call out' up to date
* Let's re-group in a couple weeks
Things to call out (from Mukunda):
# File upload without drag and drop (this was addressed in the past few weeks for remarkup forms, I believe)
# T634: pholio/new/ requires drag and drop <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T634> (also addressed upstream this week)
# Prose-diffs (not sure which downstream task this addresses but it seems relevant to our interests)
# T78078: Videos cannot be viewed without downloading <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T78078>
# Global default settings (was this prioritized by us? It addresses multiple issues we have encountered in the past)
# T76732: Exact matches should always win when suggesting/auto-completing <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76732> (just got fixed, I believe)