This story is one part of all the contents that go in the quick view mentioned in [[ https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T306898 | T306898 ]]
**Image in quick view** (Desktop only)
- The header image in the quick view is the the first image in the article. This image should match the one shown as thumbnail in the results so that the quick view could be connected to the result shown.
- The width and height of the image will be variable depending on the image size. However there will be a max height and the image should not be displayed larger than that.
- The image will maintain its ratio and the empty spaces (left and right) will be marked by a gray background.
- There will be never be an empty space (above and below) the image as the image area will shrink if it is smaller than the max height of designated area.
- When the image is not present do not show anything. The quick view will begin with the snippet.
More detailed specs will be added to figma around the height/colour and overall size of the image box.
Link to quick view in [[ https://www.figma.com/file/86M7oLZplSxXKwKJR59mIK/Special%3ASearch-on-Wikipedia?node-id=1536%3A16289 | figma ]]