- Unlock criteria:
- User have set multiple languages in the app
- 50 translated (title) descriptions (**To discuss**)
- Feed: Show unstructured (aka “moderately structured“) file captions in “From” language that don’t have any structured captions yet. Why should we use unstructured data as a source? Because we’d increase the pool of structured data captions.
- **To discuss:** Preferably, we are displaying captions that are associated with Wikipedia articles. After all, it’s the *Wikipedia* Android app (according to @Mholloway, indexing will take several weeks, so this is more something for version 2)
- Card information architecture (output as plain text), from [Commons file page](https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ada_Lovelace_portrait.jpg)
- File name
- Author, if not available, display Artist
- [Show more structured data based on available space)
- Images are displayed in 16:9 ratio
- Tapping the card leads editors to the Translate image caption screen
- UI enhancements for “Suggested edits“
- Removing info icon from input field since it’s available at various other places, we don’t want to interrupt the flow.
- Add a microphone button/icon to the input field to promote voice input
**👉[[ https://app.zeplin.io/project/57a120b91998d8977642a238/dashboard?seid=5cdaca64df6a8967ae002716 | Zeplin: T223131 | Add image caption translation to Suggested Edits feed ]]**