The Community Tech team is working on the top ten wishes on the [[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey | 2015 community wishlist ]]. Technical Collaboration is helping out with some of the others. We should assess at least ten feasible tasks, starting by looking at #11–20. The feasibility should be documented (both from a social and technical perspective), we should include brief descriptions of ways forward written or vetted by suitable developers and document strategy for finding volunteer developers for each tasks – where and how to proceed.
(This task is a Technical Collaboration team goal for Q4 (April–June) and will also be worked on by @Johan and @Aklapper, with input from the Community Tech team.)
=== Measurements of success ===
* Selection of 10 most voted suitable tasks.
** Research ongoing
* Technical and social feasibility assessment for each task.
** Discussions ongoing, via phab/IRC/email/wiki
* Recommendations for next steps vetted by developers.
* Plan for recruiting volunteer developers for each task.
=== Tentative list ===
* @Quiddity is investigating
* @Aklapper is investigating