If you use vagrant, soon enough you'll run out of disk space because of huge log files, some of which are not rotated at all, some are rotated but kept for too long.
* `/var/log/syslog` and`/var/log/daemon.log` (rotated daily but even so grow to gigabytes)
* `/vagrant/logs/restbase.log` and `/vagrant/logs/changeprop.log` (have rotation rules but they don't seem to work; can grow by 1M/s when something is broken, even if the wiki is not used at all; most people only have them as a dependency and don't care about the logs)
Less bad but still not great:
* `mediawiki-wiki-debug.log` (rotated daily but very verbose so it can still grow large)
* `/vagrant/logs/xdebug.log` (not rotated)
* `/var/log/messages`, `/var/log/kern.log` (rotated but still grows to hundreds of megs)
None of these have much value going back more than a day, if not hours.