**IRC nickname on libera.chat IRC (optional):** Nivas10798
**Location (country or state):** Andhra Pradesh, India
**Typical working hours (include your timezone):** 9 am to 12 pm and 5 pm to 12 am (UTC+05:30)
//**Short summary describing your project and how it will benefit Wikimedia projects**//
**Project document:** https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T304826
Campaigns are content/theme focused activities organized annually by collaborating with many volunteer communities and other government/private institutions. A hidden advantage of campaigns is, it acts as an open door to the Wikimedia world for new participants who are either interested or working in the field of the campaign theme thus improving the content and communities experiences. Therefore, a dashboard can give a better understanding of the retention of new users on various Wikimedia projects over different time periods after a campaign has ended.
- Possible Mentor(s)
- Have you contacted your mentors already?
Describe the timeline of your work with deadlines and milestones, broken down week by week. Make sure to include the time you are planning to allocate for investigation, coding, deploying, testing and documentation
Describe how you plan to communicate progress and ask for help, where you plan to publish your source code, etc
Tell us about a few:
- Your education (completed or in progress)
- How did you hear about this program?
- Will you have any other time commitments, such as school work, another job, planned vacation, etc, during the duration of the program?
- We advise all candidates eligible for Google Summer of Code and Outreachy to apply for both programs. Are you planning to apply to both programs and, if so, with what organization(s)?
- What does making this project happen mean to you?
- Please add links to any feature or bug fix you have written for a Wikimedia project during the application phase.
- Describe any relevant projects that you've worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on them.
- Describe any open source projects you have contributed to as a user and contributor (include links).
===Any Other Info
Add any other relevant information such as UI mockups, references to related projects, a link to your proof of concept code, etc