Please make modest changes to design and on-page text in order to more prominently tell the user that she needs to fill in Participants and to clarify how filters work.
==Changes to notice about fully configuring the Event
- Make the notice more prominent by adding the following :
- the large bold headline: **Participants filter is required** (in the style of `h4`)
- the red box (this is bootstrap's `alert alert-danger`)
- the exclamation point icon (this is bootstrap's `glyphicon glyphicon-exclamation-sign`)
- Change the wording of the notice as follows:
- This event has not been fully configured. To generate metrics, please enter Participants.
==Changes to instruction text of Participants filter
Small changes will help people better understand how this works. Please change as follows (see image for design):
- **Add wiki usernames below, one per line, to limit metrics to specific participants.** You can copy/paste directly from an on-wiki list. [?]
==Changes to instruction text & wiki field of Categories filter
**Instruction text: **
Please use the following instruction text:
- **Enter categories (with wiki names) to limit metrics to pages in those categories. [?] **
- [The help link will link to the help page section specified in T209121]
Currently, when more than one wiki is defined for an event, the example text in the wiki field is always "en.wikipedia"—even when English is not one of the wikis defined. This is not parallel with what's in the category field and can be confusing in various ways. Please make this parallel, like so:
- In cases where more than one wiki is defined for the event, please change the example text in the wiki field to "wiki name"
- [In cases where only one wiki is defined, keep the current functionality, which populates the field—for real, not just as an example—with that wiki name.]