=== Why are we doing this
Since there is no UI on the web to view reading lists in the MVP, the target audience for this extension are existing reading list app users who also would like to save to reading lists on the web. We should provide an easy way to access information about extension installation etc on a webpage for interested parties.
=== User story
I want to find out more about reading list extension in the web, so that I can make a decision and follow guidelines for use directly from my desktop device.
=== Proposed solution
====1. FAQ/instructions webpage
Create a single page on mediawiki(?) with the following info:
- list of browser extensions offered with respective links
- instructions that it is for those who have the Wikipedia app, and that it is is necessary to log in to a Wikipedia account to enable sync
- any privacy and legal info
====2. Promote web extensions within the apps via Announcement cards
- Target only the recent app versions that have the sync feature available
- Potentially target only to users with sync enabled/have at least 1 article saved
- Call to action may take users to the FAQ/Instructions page