**Full name**: Abijeet Patro
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIL6AxLdtHiuDHXR1/55Bp2eJOxEQjkrGN6xftQP8jHYJ email@example.com
**Reason**: I am a software engineer working in the Language team. I need access to these servers for analytics and metrics.
**Servers**: `Mwmaint1002, Stat1007`
[x] - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
 - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
 - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform).
[x] - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not shared with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
[x] - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for WMF staff)
 - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
 - Patchset for access request
 - Contract expiry date for contractors indicated on task (if applicable)