We discussed about quantity precision today and here's a way forward:
* DataValue needs to support undefined precision
* Remove "guessing" of precision from parser
* Change formatters to always show the precision when defined
** Note: this will cause that +-0 is shown where it is defined as precision
* Guess the precision where needed (e.g. for unit conversion, indexing and RDF export)
** Change the guessing algorithm to guess precision of +-0.5
** Open question: how to handle numbers with no decimals? e.g. 2300 could have +-0.5 or +-50
* Create bot that removes precision that matches the previous guessing algorithm
** Open question: should precision +-0 be removed from properties that represent counts? Or should properties for counts get an own datatype?
Some of the above points do probably have existing tickets already that could be linked and should be subtasks of this. @Daniel @thiemowmde @janzerebecki can you double-check the list and link the tickets?