The mobile version of the Homepage borrows the tabbed menu feature from the Advanced Mobile Contribution special pages layout.
The tabbed menu could present sizing issues related to translations, as the translations might force some words to be cut out off-screen.
Example of Czech translation:
- The first item of the tabbed menu list will always be aligned to left
- The last item of the tabbed menu list will always be aligned to right
- Items in between will be aligned to center
- Overflowing text on the left and/or the right of the screen will fade into the background at the threshold of the body 15px margin
- the best behavior for this kind of design solution would be to be able to slide left/right between tabs
- until this is not technically possible, it would be nice to make the tabbed menu horizontally scrollable
- in this scenario the underline treatment of the selected page should scroll with the rest of the menu