- [ ] Decide on specific launch date, either June 14, 15, or 16, and target timing
- [ ] Decide on communication channels
- [ ] Determine process, requirements, and lead time for each channel
- [ ] Assign each channel to someone to write and submit content
- [ ] [Tricia] Tech blog post ([draft](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oeMpJtJ1cBMP-c5UTTvfuMsk95yCIP-JJuEaIEKqixA/edit))
- [ ] [Tricia] Diff blog post ([draft](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vrAbmTwBA70KhADDiNkTA0uDv3dPX5xIVaB2LiwoHnc/edit))
- [ ] [Karen] Upload Google Forms for WMF Social Media.
- [ ] [Karen] Draft short announcements for Twitter.
- [ ] [Karen] Publish in MediaWiki and Wikimediatech pre-launch day (June 10th) and launch day (June 15th).
- [ ] [Karen] Draft emails.
- [ ] [Karen] Schedule emails for launch day (June 15th) to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, wmf-optional@
- [ ] [Karen] Draft short announcements for Telegram and Slack
- [ ] [Karen] Publish announcement pre-launch (June 13th) and on launch day (June 15th) in Telegram and on launch day in Slack.
More details on process and deadlines about this can be seen [[ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TO3SsusVNlUwIB-_hfGEB_SCal3Jtu7xhNDARCx5Zas/edit?usp=sharing | here ]].