While we've been migrating code to webpack, for backwards compatibility we've been making use of the deprecate module function and changing function signatures. These lead to console deprecation warnings.
This task will be updated as more modules make use of it, and we'll squash those in one clean swoop!
= Acceptance criteria
 ag "mobileFrontend.deprecate" src/ shows zero results
 All notices reporting "Setting `events` on the View is deprecated. Please use options." are fixed.
 DEPRECATED_PROPERTIES inside src/mobile.startup/View.js is an empty array.
 Any modules defined using M.define that are not used by Minerva are removed.
 ag "this.events" in MobileFrontend matches nothing
 Ensure matches for `ag M.define ` match `M.require` calls in Minerva - e.g. we're not porting anything we don't need to be.
= Developer notes
== Fixing this.events
The following files need fixes:
* resources/skins.minerva.options/BackToTopOverlay.js (move to props, drop redundant View.prototype.events)
* resources/skins.minerva.scripts/init.js (update initRedLinks to drop CtaDrawer.prototype.events)
* src/mobile.mediaViewer/LoadErrorMessage.js (move events to View.call)
* src/mobile.startup/Overlay.js (move events to View.call... caution - make sure all Overlay's are not passing events)
* src/mobile.startup/references/ReferencesDrawer.js (move events to View.call)
* src/mobile.startup/watchstar/Watchstar.js (move events to View.call)
 deprecate call to mobile.search.util/extendSearchParams has been* src/mobile.startup/Skin.js (empty events object - can simply be removed.)
= Questions== Fixing the modules
1. Should we mark all but root ResourceLoader module `M.require()` usages deprecated? For example, `var mobile = M.require( 'mobile.startup' ), foo = mobile.foo;` would be expected but `var foo = M.require( 'mobile.startup/foo' );` would be deprecated. Also, I wonder how we should grep for usages in the `mobile.foo` property styleWill let you know which modules need to be exposed to other extensions. Just hope that everyone uses `mobile.xxx`?Don't expose anything that doesn't need to be!