db1020 was the old m2 master, and it was failed over to db1051.
Wait a few days and then proceed to decommission it
== Decommission Checklist ==
[x] - all system services confirmed offline from production use - should be done by #DBA team : https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/420958/
[x] - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
[x] - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration - should be done by #DBA team
 - any service group puppet/heira/dsh config removed - should be done by #DBA team
 - remove site.pp (replace with role(spare::system) if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.) - should be done by #DBA team:
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS - please assign to @robh for the non-interrupt steps
 - disable puppet on host
 - power down host
 - disable switch port
 - switch port assignment noted on this task (for later removal)
 - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare)
 - remove production dns entries
 - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - system disks wiped (by onsite)
 - IF DECOM: system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
 - IF DECOM: switch port configration removed from switch once system is unracked.
 - IF DECOM: add system to decommission tracking google sheet
 - IF DECOM: mgmt dns entries removed.