I'm testing runningThis task tracks moving all Thanos backend (essentially only Swift) on Bullseye, this task tracks that works (`thanos-be*`) hosts to Bullseye.
So farMost of there's a problem with logging, work has been done in Pontoon (i.e. namely swift-account and swift-container nowprovisioning an Bullseye instance and run with `uwsgi` and the default configuration lets uwsgi write logs itself,ning `thanos::backend` role in project `swift`). whereas we want to funnel to syslogThe first host to be reimaged in production has been thanos-be2001 and with T301657 fixed we're good to proceed to reimage the rest.
* [ ] thanos-be1001.eqiad.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be1002.eqiad.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be1003.eqiad.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be1004.eqiad.wmnet
* [x] thanos-be2001.codfw.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be2002.codfw.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be2003.codfw.wmnet
* [ ] thanos-be2004.codfw.wmnet