This task will track the installation, setup, and transition to our new (WMF owned) PDU towers in our racks in ulsfo.
These are onsite as of 2018-11-06. The checklist for setup is as follows (@robh to handle unless otherwise specified).
Please note that datacenter vendor policies do not allow customers to pull floor tiles to (de)energize PDU towers. All sub-floor work must be done by DigitalRealty engineers. Due to that, this will be a multi-step process.
 - install new ServerTech (now referred to as ST)PDUs in racks adjacent to the existing loaner APC PDUs. This will NOT energize these PDUs, as we'll need DR Engineering for that (see above note).
 - update open ticket with DR support to have them unplug the APC tower B and plug in ST tower B in both racks. This will de-energize power supplies on APC B towers, and they will lose redundancy. Do not do this over the weekend, schedule it when @robh will be onsite.
 - move all side B to the new ST PDUs
 - remove APC PDU B from each racks
 - confirm all plugs/ports work as expected on ST B PDUs.
 - move all single feed items (atlas, mr1-codfw, kvm, scs) to ST PDU B in all racks
 - install PDU tower A in both cabinets
 - have DR tech energize new tower A
 - ST A Towers energized and online
 - confirm all plugs/ports work as expected on ST A PDUs.
 - move all tower a feeds from the APC A PDus to ST A PDUs. (restoring power redundancy)
 - wire up new ST PDUs with serial, mgmt, and network.
 - update all firmware on new ST PDUs accordingly
 - remove APC PDUs from racks entirely
 - update ticket with DR support for them to come and take back their loaner APC PDUs.
 - ensure all items are updated appropriately in netbox.