This is the second cohesive, useful feature change that we could roll out to users. The work in the task roughly accomplishes these user stories:
* As an AfC reviewer, I need to be able to sort the feed by the most recent submission date of the draft, both by newest submission date and oldest submission date.
Specifically, the work is to:
* For drafts of states "Awaiting review", "Under review", and "Declined", change the "Sort by" radio buttons to a dropdown. If it is easier to change the radio buttons to a dropdown for all draft states and for NPP, that's fine.
* For drafts of those three states, the options in the dropdown should be:
** Created date (newest)
** Created date (oldest)
** Submitted date (newest)
** Submitted date (oldest)
* The two "Created date" options are what the current New Pages Feed has as "Newest" and "Oldest".
* "Submitted date" refers to the most recent date that a draft has been submitted to AfC, even if it has been submitted multiple times. Therefore, "Submitted date (oldest)" refers to the those drafts whose most recent submitted date is oldest.
* For pages not of those three states, the two "Submitted date" options should not be present, or they should be greyed out and unselectable.
Note: the specifics listed above and the wireframe shown below may be changed by ongoing community conversation around the design, which can be [[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Articles_for_creation/AfC_Process_Improvement_May_2018 | found here ]].
Here is a wireframe of what the feed would look like after this work, showing the changes to the "Sort by" options: