RTL language Glosses (like Hebrew) are not aligned to the right side like RTL languages should be.
* Gloss directionality is marked-up per gloss language
* [[ https://github.com/vuejs/vue/issues/4080 | using filters inside attributes is not (directly) supported in Vue 2.0 ]]
* there is a server-side implementation of the lookup but no client-side equivalent (if data is edited) - **how to solve this? pass lookup table?**
* apply `dir` attribute to the parent block element (in this case `td`) if possible.
* instead of `span`, we can use a block element that supports `dir` attribute, such as `p`.
* change the `display` style of the `span` element containing the gloss value to `block`