This is a task to collect ideas and progress from the group of volunteers who agreed to work on documentation at the Wikimedia Hackathon 2019 in Prague.
Documentation: Go around the event and help make sure people's work and projects are being recorded so that others can track what happened at the hackathon.
Details and a point of contact for this group will be identified in advance of the event.
There are a few ways to document what yourself and other people are working on:
* All tables will have small signboards. Please encourage people to write their project/topic name and phabricator task# on that.
* **All projects should have associated Phabricator tasks** - check the task, and see if the description could be improved; Good descriptions get more collaboration! Encourage people to add update-comments to their tasks, detailing their progress or blockers.
* Help everyone to add **a summary of their work in the etherpad** for the Showcase & Project list by the end of //Saturday//: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Wikimedia_hackathon_showcase_2019 - This page will end up as a summary for what new work we did.
* **Make sure that groups and breakout sessions are taking notes somewhere** (either on a wiki page, a doc, or an etherpad) and that it the results are linked to their phabricator task.
* Encourage people to ask questions in telegram/IRC, or to share their successes and epiphanies either in chat or in the onwiki documentation.