= Acceptance criteria
 If JS is disabled I see the remember me checkbox and I can select or unselect it
 If JS is enabled I do not see the remember me checkbox and it is ticked by default.
Note: Logging out will forgot users across all devices so provided a user remembers to logout there should be no need to check this checkbox.
- 10px padding/margin between the checkbox and password field
- 23px padding/margin between the checkbox and the login button
= QA step
Goal 1: Check no change in behaviour for modern devices
* Please visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:UserLogin on a mobile device
* Verify that on modern iPhone / Android - there is no checkbox on the login form
* Verify that on iPad the checkbox is visible.
Goal 2: Check new behaviour in old devices
We should test in as many versions of Opera Mini as possible (can we test version4?) as well as other grade C browsers such as Windows Phones, Android 2.
* Please visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:UserLogin on an older mobile device
* Verify that the checkbox shows on a mobile device
* Please test the behaviour of the checkbox on the login page. When clicking the checkbox, it should render as clicked and it should not reload the page.