- [x] Decide on specific launch date (June 15), and target timing
- [x] Decide on communication channels
- [x] Determine process, requirements, and lead time for each channel
- [x] Assign each channel to someone to write and submit content
- [ ] [Tricia] Tech blog post ([scheduled for 1400 UTC+0 on 15 June 2022](https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2022/06/15/new-discovery-tool-for-technical-documentation/))
- [ ] [Tricia] Diff blog post ([submitted for review, on Editorial Calendar for 15 June 2022](https://diff.wikimedia.org/?p=75534&preview=true&preview_id=75534)) (you need a Diff account for this link to work)
- [x] [Karen] Upload Google Forms for WMF Social Media.
- [x] [Karen] Draft short announcements for Twitter.
- [ ] [Karen] Publish in `MediaWiki` (Twitter) and `Wikimediatech` (Twitter) on launch day (June 15th).
- [x] [Karen] Draft emails.
- [ ] [Birgit] Schedule emails for launch day (June 15th) to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, wmf-optional@, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- [x] [Karen] Draft short announcements for Telegram and Slack
- [ ] [Karen] Publish announcement on launch day (June 15th) in internal Slack channels
- [ ] [Andre] Publish announcement on launch day (June 15th) in the Telegram WMHack channel/group
- [ ] [Andre] Publish announcement on launch day (June 15th) in `#wikimedia-tech` Libera IRC channel
- [ ] [Andre] Add to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:MediaWiki_News
More details on process and deadlines about this can be seen in non-public https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TO3SsusVNlUwIB-_hfGEB_SCal3Jtu7xhNDARCx5Zas/edit?usp=sharing