This is a one-off.
Query https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Blocks or the DB directly.
* From the last 3 months / 90 days (August 1 - Oct 31 or the past rolling 30 days, whatever is easiest.)
* For each wiki listed below, generate a report of users who have performed the most blocks
** Limited at 10 per wiki
** Note there's no need to check specifically if the users are in the 'admin' group, since the only users who can block are administrators.
* Only share this report internally.
* This can either be one giant report with a column for wiki (preferred), or individual reports for each wiki. Whatever is easiest, Dayllan.
* Here's an example table of how the data could look
| wiki | username | 'allow email' preference enabled | number of blocks performed
| ---- | ---- | ---- | ----
| enwiki | Apples | yes | 100
| enwiki | Bananas | no | 90
| enwiki | Carrots | yes | 80
* Wikimedia Commons