In this task, you will have to classify a set of statements using the models provided in the github repository, and write a small summary reporting back the classification results.
Please proceed as follows:
* Clone the repository https://github.com/mirrys/citation-needed-paper/
* Make sure you have the following required packages installed:
** Python 2.7
** Keras 2.1.5 with Tensorflow 1.7.0
** sklearn 0.18.1
* Download models from the link in the model/ folder
* Download dictionaries from the link in the embeddings/ folder
* Run the script "run_citation_need_model.py" using models and dictionaries for English, and using as input the test_input_data_sample.txt file provided.
* Send @Miriam the file containing the output of the model and any other observation you might have, [over email](https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Miriam_(WMF)).
**Please reach out to @Miriam if you have any troubles installing requirements!**