https://old-bugzilla.wikimedia.org/query.cgi?format=advanced saves me multiple hours of work every week due to its higher precision at finding reports. If old-bugzilla is decommissioned, I'll need the database and a search interface elsewhere. I am willing to do the setup work, presumably on a wmflabs.org domain (though the degradation in service would not be nice).
Any implementation proposal, other than setting up a bugzilla clone?
* medium instance, web security group, no role
* Followed https://bugzilla.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installing/quick-start.html and https://bugzilla.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installing/moving.html
** 4.4 in the root
** `apt-get install mariadb-server` to avoid various dump import issues
* Cloned https://git.mozilla.org/?p=bugzilla/bugzilla.git;a=summary but not installed
* Deleted `extensions/Voting/disabled`
* In `data/params`: set `announcehtml`, removed `editbugs` requirement from stuff, set `'mail_delivery_method' => 'None',`
* Identified my account with `MariaDB [bugs]> select * from profiles where login_name LIKE 'federico%';`, set made admin with `./checksetup.pl --reset-password` + `./checksetup.pl --make-admin`, added all permissions on `/editusers.cgi`
* Products and passwords are already disabled; disabled registration with blank `createemailregexp` in /editparams.cgi?section=auth
* Allow login or other way to easily list your own votes
* Make full quips etc. world-readable
* Think of /robots.txt
* Set incoming links for stuff not available elsewhere
* apply skin and other modifications
* other content like attachments
The operations/puppet roles don't seem useful, too much to cherry-pick; maybe an earlier functioning version exists.