**Problem:** When deleting a Lexeme, it is indicated that the content was an empty string (`""`). This prevents users from identifying what the Lexeme was about before it was deleted.
* [[ https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L313506 | Deleted Lexeme ]]
* [[ https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q99297838 | Deleted Item ]]
GIVEN a Lexeme
AND it was deleted
WHEN viewing the page of the Lexeme
THEN The message indicating deletion contains the Lemmas of the deleted Lexeme
* Page of a deleted Lexeme contains `content was: "<list of lemmas>" […]` message
* If there are several Lemmas we separate them by ","
* This is related to the edit summary of the deletion edit.
* EntityContent::getTextForSummary is doing this for the other entity types.
* Currently the code assumes that all entities have Labels, which is not true for Lexemes - consider changing this.