This task is about deploying the Reply Tool as an opt-out Preference ~~on our four partner Wikipedias: Arabic, Dutch, French and Hungarian~~ at the Arabic, Czech and Hungarian Wikipedias.
The goal of this step in our deployment process  is to answer the following questions:
1. **Are people able to successfully post replies using the feature?**
2. **Is the feature having any unintended affects (e.g. encouraging disruptive talk page comments edits)?**
3. **Are people finding the feature valuable?**
To help answer these questions, we will evaluate a set of engagement metrics. The work to calculate these metrics will happen in this task: T247139.
//Note: work on this task will not begin until we have a better understanding for how Replying v1.0 is being used as a Beta Feature. See: T249386.//
=== Open questions
- [x] For whom should version 2.0 of the Replying tool be made available as an opt-out feature?
-- All volunteers (logged in/out) at the Arabic, Czech and Hungarian Wikipedias ~~//except// for those people who have explicitly turned off the DiscussionTools Beta Feature.~~ //⚠️Note: this is NOT technically possible; see: T259943#6449398.//
- [x] When should the Reply Tool be made available as an opt-out feature?
-- The Reply Tool will be made available as an opt-out feature on **Thursday, 24-September.**
- [ ] "Open questions} have been resolved
- [ ] The Reply Tool is available as an opt-out feature for all volunteers at the following Wikipedias: Arabic, Czech and Hungarian