Currently links that cannot be adapted are shown as regular links:
For links that cannot be adapted (i.e., because there is no equivalent link on the target wiki), we want users to decide whether to create a red link for them. In order to support this, these links are shown in grey with an option to turn them into red links.
The cards shown are aligned with T168290 :
- The link card is labelled as "missing link"
- An option is provided to remove the grey link, turning it into regular text.
- A "mark as missing" option allows to create a red link (see below for more details).
- Red links, coming from an unadapted link or created by the user will provide the usual controls to remove or edit the link.
- The page title shown in red, will allow to create the new page in a new window:
-- If we know the corresponding source article, clicking on the page name will open the translation dashboard in a new window ready for the user to confirm the new translation dialog.
-- If we don't know the corresponding page on the original article, the link will open the missing page on a new window.
- At the bottom, the corresponding source page is shown (if we know the corresponding source page)