`TermValidatorFactory::getFingerprintValidator()` has two arguments (`$entityType` and `entityId $entityId`) that are now unused. Since the method doesn’t override any parent class or interface method, those should just be removed.
- TermValidatorFactory::getFingerprintValidator() has unused parameters (original task description)
- TermValidatorFactory::getFingerprintUniquenessValidator(), a separate method, also exists; its documentation still talks about the old and new term store, but the old term store is no more
- the FingerprintValidator interface (returned by getFingerprintValidator(), but not by getFingerprintUniquenessValidator()) is documented as “intended particularly for uniqueness checks”, but none of the remaining implementations check uniqueness (that was “old term store stuff”)
- the CompositeFingerprintValidator class, one of the implementations of that interface, is unused and can be removed
- the NullFingerprintValidator class, another of the implementations of that interface, is unused except in tests
- (there is only one other class implementing that interface, LabelDescriptionNotEqualValidator, so maybe the interface can be removed completely?)