The goal for this project is to make improvements to the CheckUser tool, so that checkusers and stewards are able to retrieve the information they need more quickly and easily.
This includes the following user stories:
* //As a Checkuser, I want to be able to obtain information for all the reported sock accounts together so that I can easily compare them.//
* //As a Checkuser, I want to be able to check account information for a set of users so I can make a judgement call on whether that SPI (sockpuppet investigation) case deems a thorough CU check.//
* //As a Checkuser, I want to be able to be able to have a timeline view of activity from the reported users, so that I can find patterns to determine if two accounts are operated by the same user.//
* //As a Checkuser, I want to be able to filter and sort through the reported information so I can find useful information from the data.//
* //As a Checkuser, I want to be able to easily export important information to CU wiki for longer term storage, so that I can refer back to it in future.//
=== Development plan
==== **I: Groundwork**
1. Setup a new Special page in the CheckUser extension to build the improved version.
2. Accept a series of usernames, IPs, ranges to run the CU check on
==== **I: Preliminary check**
1. Show basic information about all the usernames, IPs
==== **II: Checkuser**
==== **III: Timeline**