This task is about posting an announcement at each of our partner wikis to make volunteers aware of our plan to enable the Reply tool in namespaces that have the `$wgExtraSignaturesNamespaces` turned on.
== Announcement contents
//The announcement we make at each of our partner wikis should contains the following://
- What the change is
-- //Within the next week (barring any issues that arise), we plan to experiment with enabling the Reply tool in namespaces that have the `$wgExtraSignaturesNamespaces` turned on.//
- Why we are experimenting with this change
-- //Change will make it so "Reply" links can be enabled on pages without needing the "New section" tab to be available as well. More context in T249036#6073955 and T250540//
- The known issue that this experiment //could// introduce
-- //Good-faith vandalism on help pages. More info in T249036#6074024.//
- A call for people to share links to page we should monitor for good-faith vandalism.
- The ways in which we could fix the above issue should it arise.
-- //See T249293.//
== Noticed posted
| **Wiki** | **Link to post**
| Arabic |
| Dutch | //@AdHuikeshoven to post; see: T245890#6077765//
| French | //@Lofhi to post; see: https://w.wiki/NxZ //
| Hungarian |
- [ ] Announcements are posted at each of our partner wikis containing the "Announcement contents" above