We need to run a bot that adds a qualifier to all statements with a potentially wrong date. The qualifier should be something like "instance of: Wikidata date needing calendar model check".
Things to do:
* open bot approval request on Wikidata
* look into how far back we care about the calendar model to be checked. Stas brought up things like the start of the universe where it really doesn't matter. Where is the cut-off?
* get most up-to-date list of problematic dates
* run bot
- [[ https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q26961029 | Gregorian date before 1584 ]]
- [[ https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q26932615 | Julian date that is more precise than 1 year ]]