== Requestor provided information and prerequisites ==
**This section is to be completed by the individual requesting access.**
* Wikitech username: Daimona Eaytoy
* Preferred shell username: `daimona`
* Email address: email@example.com
* Ssh public key (must be dedicated key for wmf production):
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Requested group membership: restricted
* Reason for access: I've found myself needing to do "shell stuff" several times. One example is running several maintenance scripts for AbuseFilter (T228655, T269713, T246539, T231137, T209565). More generally, sometimes I would benefit from being able to view detailed logs, use a REPL, run a live DB query (without the replicas filters) or similar tools in prod; two recent examples where this happened and I had to ask somebody else: T268696, T274514. Sometimes I also have to ask other people to deploy sec patches, mainly for AbuseFilter (see T276237 for an overview), but I'm leaving deployment access out of this request because I don't feel like I'd need it very often.
* Name of approving party (hiring manager for WMF staff): @Legoktm
* Requestor -- Please Acknowledge that you have read and signed the L3 Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities document: I confirm.
* Requestor -- Please coordinate obtaining a comment of approval on this task from the approving party.
== SRE Clinic Duty Confirmation Checklist for Access Requests ==
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered, including expansion to existing access. Please double check the step has been completed before checking it off.
**This section is to be confirmed and completed by a member of the SRE team.**
[x] - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
[x] - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
[x] - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform)
[x] - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
[x] - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
 - non-staff requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
[x] - Patchset for access request
For additional details regarding access request requirements, please see https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access