The majority of our node-based services is currently running Node 6 and that branch is EOLed 2019-04-01: https://nodejs.org/en/about/releases/
I can backport security fixes for a while, but that's not ideal and we should plan the migration of node-based services to 10 (which also implies stretch as node10 has hard requirements on libraries only in stretch).
Services currently using nodejs:
* restbase (jessie)
* All the services on scb (jessie) (migration to Kubernetes in progress)
* turnilo (stretch) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T210705
* aqs (stretch) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T210706
* maps (one server on stretch, rest jessie) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T209990
* phabricator/aphlict (jessie, but stretch host exists(non-prod at this point)
* proton (stretch)
* parsoid (stretch)
* etherpad-lite (jessie)
* 3d2png - thumbor (jessie/stretch)
node10 debs for stretch are available in the repository component "component/node10" , see T203239 for further details.