Tracking task to decommission the already unusable db2030.
[x] - all system services confirmed offline from production use: Removed from mediawiki-config: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/412868/
[x] - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
[x] - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration Removed from dbproxy: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/413129/
[x] - any service group puppet/heira/dsh config removed
[x] - remove site.pp (replace with role::spare if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.):
* Host set to spare: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/413103/
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
 - disable puppet on host - cannot be done due to read only filesystem
[x] - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare) https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/419256/
[x] - power down host (done on 2018-03-13 by @robh via idrac as os is read only and non-responsive)
[x] - disable switch port (done on 2018-03-13 by @robh)
[x] - note swtich port on task - asw-b-codfw:ge-6/0/13 (done on 2018-03-13 by @robh)
[x] - remove production dns entries & remove hostname entries in mgmt dns https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/419257/ (done on 2018-03-13 by @robh)
[x] - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate (done on 2018-03-13 by @robh)
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
[x] - system disks wiped (by onsite)
 - system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
 - switch port configration removed from switch once system is unracked
 - add system to decommission tracking google sheet
 - mgmt dns entries removed.