AtWe plan to have the time of this writing,capability to source data for the most commonly-used dimensions. the Session Length metric only has the dimensions of `time` and by `project` or wiki.For this to be possible, This spike is to investigate how might we allow for adding dimensions to the session length metricwe will need to
1. Some of the conversations have presented use cases of wanting to compare the session length aggregate of users before and after a campaign launches. Likewise,Provide a way for the stream configuration to signal which dimensions should receive data
2. considering how session length is impacted by page quality and typeProvide a way for the client library to fulfill this request by e.g. For now, we want to start with a relatively simple dimension of Scalling methods which supply the required values
We will use the session Llength of logged in and logged out usersinstrument and the 'skin' dimension as a POC.
==== Questions to answer
- What does the stream configuration syntax for this look like?
- How should the client library be structured?
- What should the schema look like to accommodate this?
==== Spike Timebox
5 working days