To prepare for a holistic experiences once mobile shows terms in multiple languages, the display of the terms in the interface language must be altered as well.
The goal is to have a clear interface structure, with all interactive elements reaching into an interactive aread at the right of the screen for LTR (and left for RTL) languages. This structure will be followed throughout the termbox rehaul, but for now it only contains the already exting watchlist star and editing pin.
**Mockups of final version:**
 The item's label, description and alias are displayed as shown in the mocks. Use the svgs to read out detailed px/em
 The style is left bound for LTR languages and right bound for RTL languages
 Icons change direction depending on which direction the interface language has
 The design is responsive. In portrait mode it breaks as indicated in the portray mock
 All design specifications are followed
- red areas are touch targets
- the red line with an arrow is a keyline which is the strict border for text content not to overlap with the interactive area
- a touch target needs to have at least 48 px by 48 px, the icon/text is placed centered/centered
- blue areas show the heights from font baseline to another baseline
- green areas are paddings
- The watchlist and edit button should have the same behavior as before