This is a tracking bug for the Bugzilla -> Maniphest (Phabricator issue tracker) import script so we can keep track of subtasks that are specifically about the automated import.
Elements of a Bugzilla bug report:
* Status and Resolution: TBDto be converted, T359T212
* Product (with potential access restrictions): TBDnot going to exist as products must have components, T68 - Note that products might be not "open for bug entry" so new tickets can be createdT43
*** Note that products might be not "open for bug entry" so new tickets can be created
* Component: TBDto be converted to projects, T68T43 - Note that components might be not "open for bug entry" so new tickets can be created. Wikimedia Bugzilla components contain interesting chars such as ()_./'!:
* Version: add to initial description in Maniphest task if value != "unspecified"
* Hardware / OS / Platform: add to initial description in Maniphest task if value != "All" or "---"
* See Also: add to initial description in Maniphest task if not empty
* URL: add to initial description in Maniphest task if not empty
* Priority: Keep/Convert, but wanted values TBD in T436T268
* Severity: TBD if wanted at all in T168o be dropped, T102
* Target Milestone: TBD, T166, T167.T100, Likely to become sprintsT101. Cannot be projects,(likely to become sprints). obviouslyPhabricator roject type with a "delivery"/lorry/truck symbol.
* Assigned to / Assignee: Keep/Convert. TODO: Default mailing list accounts such as wikibugs-l@lwo, wikidata-bugs@lwo, Pywikipedia-bugs@lwo should be set up as accounts in Phabin Phab (see T453!) and to watch projects via Herald (see https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/herald/ ) which they have been subscribed to before in Bugzilla (can be checked via https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/editusers.cgi ).
* Summary: Keep/Convert
* Keywords: T434o be converted to projects, T266
* Whiteboard: TBD - moreadd to initial description in Maniphest task if not empty. More than 1600 tickets with a non-empty Status Whiteboard field.
** Also used by Scrumbugs to create burndown (T244T153) charts, all entries have the format "u=Teamname c=BugzillaComponentName p=IntegerNumberOfPoints s=YYYY-MM-DD", see e.g. https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67128 or https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=63655
** (Personal) Tags: oTo be dropped. On 2014-07-09, there were 132 personal/non-public tags (DB table: "tag") in use in Bugzilla, by 53 different users, as per https://rt.wikimedia.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=7824 . (Users can search for tagged tickets via Custom Search: //Tags | match regular expression | .+//) TODO: Investigate if they can be turned into Phabricator "flags" but lowest priority. If not, I could warn users via email that their Tags data will get lost and that they should save buglist.cgi or such.
* CC List: Keep/Convert
* Web browser: convert the available entries to umbrellainto projects with the prefix "browser support"
* Mobile Platform: DropTo be dropped, basically unused - see https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=41197#c5
* Reporter: Keep/Convert
* Depends on / Blocks: Keep/Convert
* Alias: see T402 - toT240 - To be drop;pped; not setting up 100 redirects for using a bug alias instead of the ID as a URL parameter
* Attachment (with potential access restrictions): Keep/Convert
* Comment (with potential access restrictions): Keep/Convert
* Votes: might get converted to tokens,To be dropped. butCannot easily convert to tokens as Bugzilla is missing API support for this, see T15088 - might convert after Day 1 from the database instead, if needed? We do not automatically CC voters when migrating. We might enhance Phabricator's Tokens application (see http://fab.wmflabs.org/token/leaders/ and http://fab.wmflabs.org/token ) to provide better search (e.g. exclude closed tasks) at some point but that's low priority. Related discussions: T432264, T150T88.
priorties per T436:268:
| **Bugzilla** | **Phabricator** |
| Unprioritized | Needs Triage |
| Immediate | Unbreak Now! |
| Highest | Unbreak Now! |
| High | High |
| Normal | Medium |
| Low | Low |
| Lowest | Needs Volunteer |