The Contribution Quality filters are based on the ORES damaging test. By providing predictions about which edits are likely to "have problems" and which are likely to be "good," they enable reviewers better target their work. Based on the explorations in T146333, we've settled on four filters Quality options ([[ http://pauginer.github.io/prototypes/edit-review/highlight-changes/index.html | view in prototype ]]). .
In creating these four levels, we strove to balance users' desires for accuracy versus breadth of coverage. Below see the ORES Damaging score range for each filter (in square brackets, __subject to finalization in T149761__). For final filter names and description texts, see T149385.
- **Very likely good** [0%-55%]
- **May Have problems** [16%-100%]
- **Likely Have Problems** [75%-100%]
- **Very Likely Have Problems** [??-100%]
**Notes about the Quality filters**
- These filter ranges will, at least initially, be identical with those built into the ReviewStream feed.
- Because the "Problem" filters overlap, they are subject to the behavior stated in T149391, under 'No-Effect Display States", and T149452, under "'Excluded Display States."
**About the functionality of all new RC page filters generally**
- Like all filters in the enhanced RC page filter UI, these filters conform to a set of rules that are, in some ways, very different from the existing RC page filters. The existing filters are designed primarily to EXCLUDE selected properties. The new filters are intended to INCLUDE those properties; logically, the filters within each new group constitute a set of OR filters (each group of ORs being connected to other groups by ANDS). So, the filters in this group follow these rules:
- To INCLUDE property A, users check the box for property A.
- To EXCLUDE property A, the user must uncheck A and check it's complements, properties B, C and D.
- If NONE of A, B, C or Dare checked, then ALL are included.
- If ALL of A, B, C and D are checked, then the result is the same: ALL are included.
- As per T146076, searches on the RC page are meant to be bookmarkable. Please make sure your search adds query strings to the URL.