The organizers of the 2021 Board election need a list of developers eligible to vote. The specific data needed is (((**FIXME** @tstarling @jrbs what is the data needed for SecurePoll?)))
The new eligibility criteria are divided into two levels. This request is about extracting the data of the developers that meet the criteria at the main level:
* are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access
* or have made at least one merged commit to any Wikimedia repos on Gerrit, between 5 January 2021 and 5 July 2021.
Just for context, if there is a way to gather the data of technical contributors meeting any of the additional criteria it would be great, but not required. The Elections Committee plans to handle requests from people meeting these additional criteria manualy:
* or have made at least one merged commit to any repo in nonwmf-extensions or nonwmf-skins, between 5 January 2021 and 5 July 2021.
* or have made at least one merged commit to any Wikimedia tool repo (for example magnustools) between 5 January 2021 and 5 July 2021.
* or have made at least 300 edits before 5 July 2021, and 20 edits between 5 January 2021 and 5 July 2021, on Translatewiki.
* or maintainers/contributors of any tools, bots, user scripts, gadgets, and Lua modules on Wikimedia wikis.
* or have substantially engaged in the design and/or review processes of technical development related to Wikimedia.