Right now, programs on the Dashboard can be split into "cohorts" -- at the moment, Art+feminism, Dc, Wmuk, Year of Science.
These cohorts are created and assigned by .... (I think Sage does it by hand).
All of the other programs are in "Miscellanea".
To make the Dashboard scaleable, we need campaign and program organizers to be able to create and assign their own groups.
* Change the word Cohorts into Campaigns.
* Change the word Miscellanea to Unaffiliated.
* Each program will either be associated with a campaign, or unaffiliated.
* Organizers can create, edit and delete campaigns. Each campaign will have a campaign overview page.
* Organizers can create a new program in an existing campaign.
* Organizers can attach an existing program to an existing campaign, or detach one (and make that program unaffiliated).
The investigation: What exists in the current structure that needs to change, in order to make this possible?
[[ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Programs_%26_Events_Dashboard#Use_cases_and_wireframes | Wireframes ]]