This task involves the work with ensuring that at the //moment// people gain access to Topic Containers, they see both talk page `== H2 ==` section headings restyled //and// metadata about the discussion contained within said sections.
//Note: "gain access to Topic Containers" in this context means people enabling the feature themselves in Beta Features or visiting a talk page where Topic Containers have been made available by default //
This task is a response to @Whatamidoing-WMF noticing how shortly after the deployment of T312670, the restyled section headings on this [hu.wiki user talk page](https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szerkeszt%C5%91vita:Tacsipacsi) were accompanied by metadata, whereas the restyled section headings on this [hu.wiki user talk page](https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szerkeszt%C5%91vita:Samat#Need_some_eyes_%F0%9F%91%80) were NOT accompanied by metadata.
- Skins: **See T306730**
- Platform(s): **Desktop + Mobile**
- The moment someone arrives on a talk page at a wiki where Topic Containers have been enabled, they should see `==H2 ==` sections styled in the way we defined in TICKET and metadata appearing beneath each of the newly-restyled section headings
-- In this context, "Topic Containers have been enabled" could mean either: **A)** people enabling the feature themselves in Beta Features //or// **B)** visiting a talk page where Topic Containers have been made available by default
=== Open questions
- [ ] 1. How will we decide when we are confident there are no major issues with Topic Containers that would cause us to delay silently turning them on on all wikis, but without people being able to enable the feature?
- **Approach #1**: Silently turn on the feature now on all wikis, but without the ability for people to enable it**
--- This approach will take 10 days to take full effect
- **Approach #2: Avoid applying the CSS if we detect the HTML hasn't been updated yet**
- [ ] Answers to all `Open questions` are documented
- [ ] `Requirements` are implemented