Sometimes when you view the watchlist the wrong tab is selected.
This bug sometimes shows up in browser tests e.g. https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/selenium-MobileFrontend/BROWSER=chrome,MEDIAWIKI_ENVIRONMENT=beta,PLATFORM=Linux,label=contintLabsSlave%20&&%20UbuntuTrusty/226/testReport/
Open two tabs
# Tab 1) Load https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:EditWatchlist
# Open `modified` in a new tab
# Refresh tab 1
In tab 1 `modified` should be marked as 'is-on' and I show be on the list view (note the URL is still showing EditWatchlist)
In tab 1 `modified` is marked as 'is-on' but the list view is shown below
* Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page and login.
* Go to https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:EditWatchlist and notice that the "List" sub-heading is highlighted (dark blue background)
* Open the "Modified" sub-heading in a new tab, i.e. CMD click on a Mac OSX. No need to switch to the newly opened tab.
* While still at https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:EditWatchlist, refresh the page.
* Verify that the "List" sub-heading is still highlighted.