This task is about deploying version 1.0 of the Replying tool as an opt-out Preference on our four partner Wikipedias: Arabic, Dutch, French and Hungarian.
The goal of this step in our deployment process  is to answer the following questions:
1. **Are people able to successfully post replies using the feature?**
2. **Is the feature having any unintended affects (e.g. encouraging disruptive talk page comments edits)?**
3. **Are people finding the feature valuable?**
To help answer these questions, we will evaluate a set of engagement metrics. The work to calculate these metrics will happen in this task: T247139.
//Note: work on this task will not begin until we have a better understanding for how Replying v1.0 is being used as a Beta Feature. See: T249386.//
=== Open questions
- [ ] For whom should version 1.0 of the Replying tool be made available as an opt-out feature?
- [ ] When should version 1.0 of the Replying tool be made available as an opt-out feature?
- [ ] "Open questions} have been resolved
- [ ] Version 1.0 of the Replying tool is available as an opt-out feature for some % of people on our four partner Wikipedias: Arabic, Dutch, French and Hungarian.