//As an event participant, I want to be able to see the registration information on the event, so that I can easily see who joined the event and other relevant details, even if there are page errors or issues in the JS view.//
**Background: **This page is almost the same as the organizer view, with the removal of the ability to select participants.
[[ https://bit.ly/3utbFM3 | V0: Create Event Prototype ]]
[[ https://www.figma.com/proto/h0iZo5Tj6LHpsFDsInWiG0/Pilot---Event-Registration?node-id=3542%3A129576&scaling=min-zoom&page-id=3542%3A127278&starting-point-node-id=3542%3A129576&show-proto-sidebar=1&hide-ui=1 | V0: Register for Event Prototype ]]
[[ https://bit.ly/3JJN6AM | V0 Design File ]]
* The page should display the title of the event (for example, "Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021" in the screenshot below)
* There should be a participants section, which includes:
** The number of participants at the top (larger text size, bold font)
* A list of the usernames of all registered participants
* The timestamp of event registration (to the right of the participant username)
* The user should *not* be able to select some or all names from the list
* There should be an event details section, which includes:
** The words "Event Details" at the top (larger text size, bold font)
** The event date (start and end) and time (start and end)
*** This should also include the time/clock icon
** Event location
*** This should also include the location icon
** Text: "Chat group invite link"
*** Note that the wireframe says: "Social Media Chat Group invite link" but I think this is too long and klunky, so we can replace it with "Chat group invite link."
** Link to chat group
*** Icon for link
* The page should include a "Back" link (though this page has not been created yet --> should we add it in later?). Maybe for, for participants, it should go back to the main event page instead.
**Visual example: **